Hi there! Thanks for your interest in becoming a contributor in Mobile Marketing Reads. We’re glad you’re here!
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of marketers and business owners, we’d love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Here are our guidelines:
- We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article. Note: All data should have originated within the last two years.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post. (Note: You can’t give link to your company’s homepage or pricing page. It is only allowed to add a link to a related post on your website. MMR team reserves the right to remove any link that is unrelated and too promotional.)
- Link to at least 2-5 other MMR blog posts in your piece. For example, if you’re writing a piece on game user acquisition, link to a related news on our blog, our mobile marketing glossary, and a related article on MMR Insigts.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization will not be accepted.
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before will not published. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies and that is offensive and inaccurate will not be accepted.— this is not a site to air grievances.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the MMR team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org afterward.
- The MMR team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog and recycle the URL.
How to Submit a Guest Post
- Include a headline.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Include a featured image to be shown at the top of your piece published. Please make sure that it should be a licensed image.
- Target word count: 500-2000.
- Include an author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers. It should go without saying, but: MMR does not accept ghost-written stories; the person presented as author must be the actual author.
- Send your submission to us as a Word/Google Docs attachment with all other elements to email@example.com
- Please do not send any press releases, interview requests, or news tips to our form link. These should instead go to MMR news team at firstname.lastname@example.org.