What is Candy Crush Saga?
Candy Crush Saga is one of the most popular match 3 mobile games globally, developed by King. The game first launched for Facebook in April 2012 and then it was published on other app stores including Windows, the Apple’s App Store, and Google Play. Even though King has released other popular titles after Candy Crush Saga including Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Saga is still one of King’s most loved versions of the march three franchise.
What is the last level of Candy Crush Saga? According to Candy Crush Fandom, currently the popular match three game holds 7910 levels in 528 episodes on the HTML5 version (90 more on Windows 10 App version).
Candy Crush Saga Usage Statistics (2020)
- In September 2020, Candy Crush Saga was downloaded 2 million times in the App Store, according to Sensor Tower. In Google Play, it was downloaded 10 million times, for the same time period.
- In March 2020, Candy Crush Saga had around 10 million monthly active users on Facebook.
- After its release on major app stores, Candy Crush Saga reached more than 2.7 billion downloads worldwide, being one of the highest grossing games.
- As of October 12, 2020, Candy Crush Saga was ranked #3 on Top Grossing Apps and #61 in Top Free Games in the U.S.
- In October 12,2020, the estimated number of daily downloads of Candy Crush Saga in the App Store in the U.S. was 17,407.
- At the end of 2019, Candy Crush Saga was ranked #2 as the most downloaded games of the decade, followed by Temple Run 2 and My Talking Tom.
Candy Crush Saga Revenue Statistics (2020)
- Candy Crush Saga generated $473 million in revenue across Google Play and the App Store in the United States between January and September of 2020, followed by Candy Crush Soda Gaga and Candy Crush Friends Saga. Candy Crush Friends Saga surpassed $200 million in lifetime player spending.
- According to ThinkGaming, estimated daily gross revenue consisting of in-app purchases of the game in the U.S. in the App Store was $1,941,308 as of October 12,2020.
- According to Sensor Tower, Candy Crush Saga generated and estimated $31 million in monthly revenue in the App Store in September 2020. In Google Play, monthly global revenue of the popular match-three game was $27 million, in September 2020.
- According to Statista, in August 2020, Candy Crush Saga was ranked #1 in the leading mobile gaming app titles in Google Play worldwide, by revenue, accounted for $35.34 million.
- Candy Crush Saga maker King reached 271 million monthly active users worldwide in the second quarter of 2020.
- In August 2020, Candy Crush Saga was ranked #2 in the leading iPad gaming app titles worldwide by revenue, generated $14.16 million in revenue from iPads globally.
- Combined Candy Crush mobile titles have generated more than $1 billion so far in 2020.
- Candy Crush Friends Saga has surpassed $200 million in lifetime player spending, ranked #3 in grossing games in the Candy Crush franchise so far in 2020.