What is Toon Blast?
Toon Blast is Peak Game’s free to download puzzle game released in 2017 as a follow-up to the studio’s other hit game, Toy Blast. Releasing 50 new levels in every two weeks, Toon Blast offers more than 3000 levels.
Toon Blast Mobile App Downloads & Usage Stats (2020)
- Toon Blast was downloaded 700 times in July 2020 worldwide in Google Play. (Sensor Tower)
- Toon Blast has been downloaded 600k times in July 2020 worldwide in the App Store. (Sensor Tower)
- Ryan Reynolds Toon Blast ads, where Peak Games allocated around $400 million, has around 900,000 views in YouTube as of August 2020. (YouTube)
- Toon Blast has reached over 113 million downloads since its release in 2017. (Sensor Tower)
- As of August 2020, the number of daily estimated downloads of Toon Blast is 17,342 in the App Store. (Think Gaming)
- As of August 2020, Toon Blast acquired 36.5 million downloads from the United States. (Sensor Tower)
- As of August 2020, Toon Blast was raked #1 in France, #2 in Canada and United Kingdom, anf #3 in Germany and the United States in the Games / Puzzle category. (Similar Web)
Toon Blast App Revenue Statistics (2020)
- At the end of August 2020, Toon Blast’s lifetime revenue has reached $1 billion. (Sensor Tower)
- Daily estimated revenue for Toon Blast iOS app is $416,300 as of August 2020. (Think Gaming)
- According to Sensor Tower, Toon Blast has accumulated most of its revenue from the United States, racking up about $604 million, or 60 percent of all player spending. Japan ranked No. 2 for revenue, while Great Britain ranked No. 3. (Sensor Tower)
- Toon Blast maker Peak Games was acquired by Zynga for $1.8 billion in June 2020. (Mobile Marketing Reads)
- Toon Blast owner Zynga has become the largest video games company in revenue in the United States, as of August 2020, after acquiring Peak Games. (Barrons)