Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
If you are looking for a game where you can have a good time as an anime lover, here is the list of the 10 best anime games for Android we have prepared for you! ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE BANDAI NAMCO’s epic anime RPG One Piece Treasure Cruise is among the most popular anime games […] More
Per IAB’s U.S. Podcast Advertising Revenue Study, podcast advertising revenue in the United States will surpass $1 billion in 2021 and $2 billion by 2023. Revenues increased 19% YoY to $842 million in the U.S. in 2020 despite a shrinking economy, the study finds. While the use of dynamically-inserted ads, which enables ad placement at […] More
Facebook had said it expects a significant drop in its ad business which was the biggest source of revenue in the first quarter, following the enforcement of Apple’s App Tracking Transparency framework. According to data from Facebook marketing partner StitcherAds, starting on April 27 – the day after the roll out of iOS 14.5 – […] More