Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
Otello Corp, owner of AdColony today announced it is being acquired by Austin-based Digital Turbine, for a total estimated consideration of $400 million. “We are extremely excited to announce the acquisition of AdColony today,” said Bill Stone, CEO of Digital Turbine. “We look forward to welcoming the AdColony team to the Digital Turbine family and […] More
On Thursday, antitrust attorney John Thorne told Congress that Apple’s upcoming privacy feature that will require developers to obtain user permission to track their data should be blocked by Federal regulators. “Apple’s conduct violates current antitrust law and threatens to inflict irreparable harm on millions of everyday Americans,” said Apple critic Thorne in his speech. […] More
YouTube and TikTok star David Dobrik’s photo sharing app Dispo has raised $20 million at a $200 million valuation, following talks with Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, and Benchmark. The Series A funding round was led by Spark Capital. Dispo released an invite-only beta version a couple of weeks ago and hit TestFlight’s 10,000 user limit over […] More