Uninstall is the activity of removing an app from a mobile device. Users of an app can uninstall it because of several reasons including:
- App crashes or bugs
- Bad user experience including bad registration experience or bad onboarding process
- Using annoying communication channels like push notifications too much
- No meeting the value proposed
In order to prevent users from uninstalling an app, app developers can consider:
- Analyzing and understanding target audience very well,
- Restructuring in-app communication channels to increase engagement and retention
- Strengthening the app monetization strategy to reward and monetize users
- Optimizing storage and battery usage for a better performance
- Redesigning user experience points where users are prone to churn
- Reviewing re-engagement campaigns to regain churned users.
Get Featured On Mobile Marketing Reads!
We help companies in the mobile marketing ecosystem to reach a qualified, engaged audience for branding, thought leadership,and lead-generation.
LATEST MOBILE MARKETING NEWS
Popular video game Fortnite’s creator Epic Games today announced that it has acquired SuperAwesome, a UK-based kid tech firm that provides developers with kid-safety tools to make their products safer for younger audiences. While the terms of the deal weren’t disclosed, the announcement came days after Epic’s $15 million investment in the Manticore Games, California-based […] More
In the first quarter of 2020, Nike Training Club app saw an all-time high for the company, more than 50% of its members had started a workout using the app, as revealed by the officials of the company in a conference call. “We can navigate in fact we can thrive in this environment thanks to […] More
In today’s blog post, we’re going to introduce the 5 best virtual reality apps for Android and iOS that will take you to a whole new world. Before we start, I’d like to remind you that while some of these VR apps can be used without any additional device, you’re recommended to use them with […] More