Founded in 2014 by George Deglin and Long Vo, OneSignal is one of the leading mobile app engagement platforms trusted by more than one million developers all across the globe.
Its customers include WordPress, Zynga, Verizon, LendingTree, Softonic and EatStreet.
- It usually takes around 15 minutes to get started with OneSignal.
- Allows its customers to send mobile push notifications as well as web push notifications that work on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Yandex, Opera and Edge.
- Lets you send in-app messages in various formats including banners, pop-ups and interstitials.
- Enables you to create eye-catching email designs with its very easy-to-use drag & drop composer.
- Its real-time reporting lets you measure and analyze the performance of your messages.
- Superior Segmentation makes it quite easy to deliver personalized messages to your audience.
- Intelligent Delivery lets you know when it’s the most optimal time to send messages.
- A&B Testing makes it possible to decide which one of your messages will bring the best performance.
- It also lets you automate your messages.
Be the first to leave a review.