AppsFlyer is a mobile marketing analytics and attribution company founded in 2011 by Oren Kaniel and Reshef Mann. It has 18 global offices from around the world with more than 900 employees. Some of its customers are Nike, TikTok, Reddit, Visa, eBay, Coca Cola, HBO and Pinterest.
- Works on all the platforms and channels.
- AppsFlyer’s mobile app analytics tools aim to help you optimize and maximize the performance of your mobile app ‘’by making informed decisions.’’
- Its mobile app analytics and integrated attribution lets you attribute app installs and in-app events to the marketing campaigns and media sources in a very quick and easy way.
- Its TV Attribution lets you track the impact of your TV Campaigns.
- Multi Touch Attribution enables you to find out which ads drive your final installs.
- Retargeting Attribution allows you to measure your retargeting campaigns and find out which ones bring the maximum number of users back.
- AppsFlyer supports deep integrations with almost all of the media sources & marketing platforms in the industry including Google, Facebook and Twitter.
- Offers fraud protection.
Be the first to leave a review.
Branch is a US-based mobile deep linking platform that was founded in 2014 by Alex Austin, Dmitri Gaskin, Mada Seghete and Mike Molinet. It aims to help you maximize your ROI with its advanced mobile marketing and deep linking solutions.
Founded in 2012, Adjust is a mobile measurement partner providing in-depth mobile app and market analytics to enable mobile marketers and app developers to make data-based decisions.